- IT Services
- About Us
ITConnexx, Inc., serving as the IT Department for small and medium businesses, is looking for innovative individuals to grow with us. ITConnexx, Inc. prides itself as being a company driven by a strong culture, motivated solely by client satisfaction. We are a unified collection of passionate individuals who value community and our interdependency. We focus daily on company and individual integrity, while remaining humble.
Please apply at http://tinyurl.com/17ITCJob1a
• Provide rapid response to valued client end-user technical issues with their various IT systems (desktops, servers, mobile devices, peripherals and software). Issues received via telephone and e- mail.
• Contact vendors on behalf of our valued clients to assist with troubleshooting.
• Assist clients with deployment and configuration of new user accounts, desktops, mobile devices, peripherals and software (as well as upgrades).
• Document resolution and communicate with clients through our ticketing software.
• Remotely control and manage our clients’ computer systems using Remote Monitoring and Management software.
• Serve as central hub of activity, coordinating with other technical resources and our valued clients.
• Review status of regular client backups.
• Investigate triggered network alerts.
• Review performance of centralized services.
• Able to identify and escalate customer issues with empathy
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
• At least an Associate’s degree in Network Support, or other related technical field. Qualifications
• Certification – Microsoft
• Certification – A+
• Certification – Fortinet
• Certification – VMWare
• Creative thinker
• Excellent communication skills
• Shows initiative
• Solves problems effectively
• Very innovative
• Well organized
• Works well in a team
• Ability to support and troubleshoot Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to support and troubleshoot general computer hardware and printers
• Ability to support and troubleshoot various mobile devices (iOS, Android)
• Ability to support and troubleshoot TCP/IP network infrastructure.
• Ability to identify and radicate security threats (malware, viruses)
• Ability to setup, support and troubleshoot network user accounts
• Experience automating software installations using scripting technologies
• Experience with desktop imaging technologies
• Experience with industry tools (ConnectWise, LabTech, Kaseya)
Group Health Insurance 401k Dental Insurance Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
Life Insurance $ 50,000 employee, $ 10,000 per dependent
Send resume to Bill Anders – CIO – firstname.lastname@example.org